Mon, Apr 09|
Belfountain Community Hall
Going Zero Waste: How to Reduce Waste in the Kitchen
Looking to simplify your life by reducing your waste? The best way to move towards a zero waste life is to start in one spot. Tara McKenna of Mindfully Sustainable will start you off in the heart of home -the kitchen. With easy tips on organizing, planning and local zero waste shopping.
Time & Location
Apr 09, 2018, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Belfountain Community Hall, 17204 Mississauga Rd, Caledon, ON L7K 0E9, Canada
About The Event
Learn to reduce waste in your kitchen. Reducing waste starts outside of the home, so in this learnshop you'll learn how to:
- Develop a list of zero waste alternatives for the items in your pantry and fridge;
- Prepare a zero waste shopping kit;
- Find zero waste shopping options where you live;
- Grocery shop with 'zero waste' in mind;
- Reduce food waste by knowing what you have and planning for what you need; and
- Create a beautiful, low-waste pantry and fridge!
Every participant will go home with a zero waste gift and Joy Scout will also have some Zero Waste give aways for you to win!
Going Zero Waste: Kitchen
Every participant will go home with a zero waste gift and Joy Scout will also have some Zero Waste give aways for you to win!$35.00