Heatherlea Homemade Holiday Gifting
Time & Location
About The Event
Heatherlea Farm and Joy Scout Learnshops will help make your holiday gifting easy and meaningful. Learn how and make 7 useful and consumable holiday gifts, perfect for hostess, teachers, coaches or anyone else on your list. You will get the recipes for all of the gifts and also learn simple and beautiful ways to parcel & package gifts. Join us and share an afternoon of holiday cheer while getting some things off your list- it’s way more fun to do this in a group (and in someone else’s kitchen J).
Ages 8 and up are welcome (12 and under need a parent helper).
Each participant will make/ assemble and take home:
· 2 bottles of Gingerbread Syrup for lattes, coffee, cocktails or ice cream
· 2 jars of scented coffee body scrub
· 2 jars of spice dry rub for meat
· 1 Heatherlea soap with a hand-crocheted cloth.
· All gifts will be parceled and packaged with labels/cards and ready for giving!
· Recipe sheet for all items made
Holiday refreshments will be served.
- Heatherlea Homemade Gifting$70$700$0