Honey Tasting in the GoodLot Hopyard
Time & Location
About The Event
Taste and learn about honey with apiarist Gillian Leitch of Alter Eden. "The honeys selected are chosen for their flavour and diversity as well as their local source, organic methods and in the case of international selections, their unique varietals as well."
- The twelve varieties of honey will be paired with local fruits, greens, nuts and special cheeses selected by Christine of Formage Cheese in Orangeville.
- Enjoy a flight of three GoodLot farm crafted beers while you taste the pairings in the beautiful setting of the hopyard.
- Visit the hives for a quick "hello" and learn a bit more about pollinator ecology and beekeeping.
- Take home a jar of AlterEden honey.
The event is rain or shine.
Participants must be 19 years of age or older.
Limited to 14 tickets.
- Honey Tasting in the Hopyard$96$960$0