Naturally Creative- Botanical Print and Dyed Silk Scarf
Time & Location
About The Event
Bring your sense of exploration for this fun filled learnshop on printing with plants and natural dyes. You will create a unique silk scarf, and botanically printed papers for use as cards or framed artworks. We will have a good selection of plant materials to work with.
- Apron, or old clothes
- Rubber gloves if you have some. I will have some "on hand" as well.
- Pair of scissors for plant material and paper
- Feel free to bring any plants from your garden, you would like to experiment with.Dark flowers such as dahlias, hollyhocks or roses are good choices.
- A notebook, if you are a note taker.
Carrole owns Copper Fox Design in the Hockley Valley. Her work is available through Rare Threads Gallery in the Alton Mill, as well as shows across Ontario.
Light snacks and refreshments will be provided.
- Botanical Printed/Dyed Scarf$85$850$0